Posted: September 20th, 2022
In order to complete assignment #6 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. All questions must answered with viable support and detail. Your answer cannot simply be a cited source answering the question. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Assignments are due by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday.
This assignment is a summative assessment for Course Objectives 5 & 6
1. In an analog cellular structure, what is needed to establish valid authentication?
2. What is a rogue base station?
3. What is snarfing and how does it work?
4. Is there such a thing as legal eavesdropping? Give an example.
5. How does cellular authentication work? Briefly explain the process.
6. Describe GSM security goals and how does SMS meet those goals. Be specific.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.