Posted: September 20th, 2022
I need this due today!!!!!!!!
After reading Chapter 6: Emotions in Conflict & Chapter 8: Bullying, answer the following questions in 3-4 sentences per question:
- According to the authors, “bullying is another extreme form of dominating. Some dominators resort to bullying so frequently that it should be considered a subset of the style of domination or competition” (p. 168). Do you agree or disagree? Explain?
- What would you say is the most powerful emotion related to bullying? Explain?
- What are examples of negative actions in bullying? Try to focus on specific verbal and/or nonverbal communication practices. Also, what makes the actions negative?
- How have you navigated feelings within bullying that you experienced in your life? Explain?
- The stories in this chapter demonstrate the ways in which bullying changes or transforms people’s identities, drawing on Jessi’s Jezebel’s and Iman’s story passages (p.282-283), answer the following question: How did the women change? How do you think or feel about their changes?