Posted: June 16th, 2022
I need 2 to 3 sentences for each question. Thanks
1. The Role of the Project Manager” Please respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast the role of the project manager and the functional manager. Support your response with a real-world example of the crucial nature of each manager’s role in the success of a project.
- Analyze three (3) main characteristics of a project, and briefly describe the important features of each. Support your response with real-world examples of the characteristics in question.
2. The Project Office” Please respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast two (2) important types of project organizations. Next, examine one (1) advantage and disadvantage of each type that you have chosen. Support your response with real-world examples of such advantages and disadvantages.
- The project office is an organization developed to support the project manager in carrying out his duties. Determine the type of project office that exists in your current or past organization and analyze how closely it resembles the model project offices described in the Kerzner text. If a project office does not exist in your current or past organization, provide a rationale for or against establishing a project office and describe its type.
3. Project Management Implementation Team” Please respond to the following:
- Contrast the prime law for project, “Never surprise the boss”, with the corporate adage “Bad news never travels up.” Provide two (2) specific examples of contrasts of the prime law and the corporate adage to support your response.
- Compare and contrast one (1) destructive and one (1) supportive role that team play to both undermine and support project management implementation. Support your responses with real-world examples of the team roles that you identified.