Posted: September 6th, 2022
Instructions Attached but the assignment includes making a cover letter, resume, explanation why I should be the best candidate.
Locate a health administration position on a career website that you are interested in applying for. Be aspirational! It does not have to be a job you qualify for at the moment, but one that may be of interest to you in the future. Take a screenshot or make a PDF of the job posting to submit with your assignment.
Imagine you applied for this position and have been selected as a finalist. To better get to know you, the interview panel has asked each candidate to provide an updated cover letter, resume, and video introduction. As a finalist, you have been instructed to record a 60–90 second video, utilizing professional attire, and explaining why you are the best candidate for the promotion.
For this assignment, you will provide the following:
· Copy of the job posting.
· 1-page cover letter.
· 60–90 second video (use your PC or smartphone).
*** half of page explaining why im the best candidate****
Your assignment must include the elements listed below. Note that these instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Summarize your interest in the selected job in a cover letter to the prospective employer.
2. Present your qualifications, education, and background in a professional resume.
3. Use proper grammar, clear language, and correct spelling in all written communication.
4. Construct your resume using legible resume sections: contact information, resume, summary, work experience, education, and skills.
5. Create a professional video resume, utilizing professional attire and communications skills.
6. Introduce yourself in the video. Summarize your accomplishments and explain why you are the best candidate for the position.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.