Posted: August 22nd, 2021
Discussion week 7
** See attachment document with complete instructions**
**THIS DISCUSSION IS DIVIDE IN TWO PARTS –
- MAIN DISCUSSION POST BY TUESDAY 01/12/2021 BEFORE 8:00 PM EST
- 2. TWO REPLIES BY FRIDAY 01/15/2021 BEFORE 8:00 PM EST
- Discussion: Evidence Base in Design
- When politics and medical science intersect, there can be much debate. Sometimes anecdotes or hearsay are misused as evidence to support a particular point. Despite these and other challenges, however, evidence-based approaches are increasingly used to inform health policy decision-making regarding causes of disease, intervention strategies, and issues impacting society. One example is the introduction of childhood vaccinations and the use of evidence-based arguments surrounding their safety.
- In this Discussion, you will identify a recently proposed health policy and share your analysis of the evidence in support of this policy.