Posted: June 21st, 2022
easy to understandinggood grammar
This week you encountered several keyterms terms and theories about gender
Rather than give you a group question,I would like for you to post a discussion question about ONE of the readings. Please keep your discussion questions focused on the content of the texts themselves. Example questionscould include:
· Do you agree with __________’s argument about _________?
· ____________provides a number of examples of ___________in their essay, ___________. Did you find them convincing? Why or why not?
· I don’t understand (or am confused, or not sure how to relateto)_______________ in __________’s essay.Can anybody explain or walk me through it?
· __________argues/suggests __________________. However, I don’t know if this argument still applies today. What do you think? Do you have any counter examples of _______________?
· Any other text-specific questions — personal experiences provide a useful counter or supporting examples, but please make sure you’re engaging with the texts/concepts at length!
You are welcome to answer your question — or not but you should also answer/engage in other people’s questions. Your initial discussion question will NOT count as a post unless you choose to answer it at length.
Those who post first have first dibs on what to talk about. If you post later in the week, please ask questions about readings/topics that we haven’t already covered. The goal is to talk about a range of readings/concepts…..
You only need to engage with one reading (or key term) in each post. But, if you’d like to compare authors’ arguments/points of view, feel free.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.