Posted: June 20th, 2022
Please see the attached document for discussion questions.
Choose a problem or issue that you would like to resolve. Of course, only share what you are comfortable sharing. Address the following items about your problem or issue:
1. Describe a problem/issue.
2. As a solution-focused therapist treating a client with this same issue, describe what techniques you would use.
3. Describe possible goals for this client.
4. Describe possible interventions for this client.
5. Identify the possible outcome with this client.
Please include in your answer some of the following “solution-focused therapy” terminology: alternative story, coauthoring a new story, deconstruction, dominant story, exception questions, externalizing conversations, miracle question, not-knowing position, problem-saturated story, re-authoring, scaling questions, storied lives, problem talk, change talk, narrative letters.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.