Posted: September 19th, 2022
After studying the course materials located on
Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources
page, answer the following:
- Description and bioethical analysis of:
Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
- What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
- Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe various protocols and methods available today.
- Describe some ways in which NFP is healthier than contraception.
- Bioethical evaluation of NFP as a means and as an end.
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52.
- The homework is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style.