Posted: August 2nd, 2022
1. Week 4 Assignment – Evaluating a Corporate-Societal Relationship
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. In this assignment, you will be researching a Fortune 500 company from an approved company list provided by your professor.
Write a 4–5 page evaluation of your chosen company’s performance with respect to its stated values. Do the following:
· Summarize the company’s primary products and or services.
· Suggest three ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for your response.
· Describe two critical factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Support your assertions.
· Assess the company’s biggest success or missed opportunity to respond to a recent or current social issue. How did it impact company performance?
Integrate at least two supporting resources from the
Strayer University Library
or other reputable sources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Evaluate the relationship between a business and society based on external environmental factors, stakeholders, and corporate social responsibility issues.
The company I have chosen before was Wells Fargo
PSY1010 – Touchstone 4
Type Your Name Here
Using your problem solving and self and social awareness skill and the information you learned about brain plasticity, motivation, and mindset, answer the questions in this case study assignment to help Monica offer strategies to improve Mark’s chances for doing well on the compliance test.
For each question, you should write a paragraph-length response (5–7 sentences) to receive credit for this assignment. You may use your Sophia tutorials as a resource.
Question 1: What kind of mindset does Mark need to embrace to be successful? Describe the impact of mindset on success.
Question 2: What type of mindset does Mark currently have, and how does it affect his brain? Explain how mindset affects learning.
Question 3: What advice should Monica give to Mark, and why? Describe a specific strategy that Monica can suggest to Mark to improve his memory and better prepare for the compliance test.
Question 4: If Mark were your coworker, what important aspects of the situation would you want to keep in mind when offering advice and strategies to him? Why do you think this is important? Explain the importance of tailoring advice and strategies directly to Mark’s situation.
Week 4 Assignment – Prepare to Negotiate With a Federal Government Entity
Skill Being Assessed: Business Development.
In Week 2 you reviewed the Federal Acquisition Council (FAC-C) competencies, the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15, and the concepts covered in the book Secrets of Power Negotiations to develop an understanding of what is involved in negotiating with the federal government. This week you will practice your business development skill by applying what you learned from that activity and instructor feedback as you prepare negotiation approaches.
Your firm has decided to venture into the market and compete with other firms to provide administrative support to small and medium-sized federal agencies. After several attempts to win a contract, you have been notified that your firm made the final list of companies eligible to be awarded a five-year contract with XYZ agency of the Department of QRS.
Preparation is the necessary first step when entering into business negotiations. You and your team will prepare the firm’s owner for the company’s first venture into negotiating with the federal government.
NOTE: You have learned that the contracting officer holds a FAC-C Level III certification, and the program official is a regionally known legal expert.
Write a 4-6 page paper that includes the following:
1. Describe the basic skills needed to negotiate effectively with expert representatives of a federal agency.
. Explain why these skills are needed.
· Discuss the importance of ethical practices in negotiating with external parties.
. Compare at least two different negotiation approaches that you would use when negotiating with the individuals mentioned in the scenario.
· Outline a plan using one of the negotiation approaches you compared in Step 3 for your contract negotiations.
. Stress the fundamental reasons why your firm is the best fit to meet the agency’s needs.
· Use at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate resources to support your writing. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the
. You may use the three recommended sources as the credible sources requested for your assignment.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.