Posted: September 20th, 2022
HSC4000 Contemporary Issues in Aging Week 4 Project
Week 4 Project
Assignment Due September 12 at 11:59 PM
Limitations for Elderly
This assignment will help you understand the limitations that the elderly face.
Identity an elderly person in your community or locality. Fix up an appointment with the elderly person and talk to him or her about the limitations that he or she faces in his or her everyday life. The discussion could be on physical impairments, finances, resources, or support.
Based on your discussion with the elderly gentleman or lady, create a 4- to 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
- What are the major limitations that the elderly person is facing in his or her everyday life? Explain.
- What are the factors that contribute to the elderly facing the above-mentioned limitations?
- What would you recommend or what suggestions would you offer to overcome the above-mentioned limitations?
- In your opinion, what type of living arrangement is best suited for the elderly? Why?
- What are the factors that affect an elderly’s ability to remain in an ideal living arrangement?
- Apply what you have learned about living conditions and housing options to the case of the individual that you interviewed. Present a proposal for a living arrangement that suits his or her impairments.
Support your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_HSC4000_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial .
Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.