Posted: August 6th, 2022
INFS HIT interoperability report
Please follow the attached instruction to write a report on HIT interoperability. Submit your report as a WORD or PDF document
Heath Information Technology Interoperability Report (Individual Assignment, 50 points)
Heath information technology (HIT) Interoperability is crucial for electronic health records (EHRs) to exchange data and for health care providers to access patients’ records. While many standards, such as those discussed in chapter 11, have been created to facilitate HIT interoperability, its development remains a work in progress. In this assignment, you need to research on HIT interoperability and write a report to answer the following questions.
- What is interoperability and why is it important to Health IT? (1/3-1/2 page)
- What is the current status of HIT interoperability? (1/2-1 page)
- What are the challenges in achieving HIT interoperability and how to overcome them? (2/3 -1 page)
- What are the nationwide initiatives in advancing HIT interoperability? (1/2 page)
- 2-3 pages in length (single spaced, 12 font); references list is excluded from the page count.
- Provide appropriate sub-titles.
- A complete list of references should be included at the end of your paper, following APA format.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable and should be avoided.
This report provides a critical review of HIT interoperability.
This report is well-written, well-developed, covering all the questions.
This report is well-organized following the report structure, using titles, headings, and numbering, appropriately.
The report provides a complete list of references which is properly formatted using APA style.