Posted: September 20th, 2022
In this session, you will learn what it means to be assessment literate and you will examine your own assessment literacy.
After this session, you will be able to:
1. Describe what it means to be assessment literate. (LT1)
2. Explain your prior knowledge of assessing as a teacher and/or a student. (LT2)
3. Participate in a community building activity
1. Read Chappuis & Stiggins (2020) – Chapter 1
2. Popham (2018) – Chapter 1
3. Are You Assessment Literate?
4. How Can We Make Assessments Meaningful?
5. Berger – What if Assessment Was Used to Elevate Learning Rather than to Rank Students
Memorandum of Understanding and
Academic Integrity Statement
2. Assignment: Complete and upload the Initial Baseline Survey (LT2)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.