Posted: August 4th, 2022
8 to 10 page paper on
research the feasibility of using Linux in both the server and workstation environments.
1- compares and contrasts Linux server and Linux workstation products between three separate and distinct Linux vendors; and
2- addresses the specific issues of total cost of ownership, training, support, performance, reliability, and application availability.
- The paper shall only address business requirements and concerns, not personal or home use of Linux.
- The paper shall address three different Linux vendors, along with each vendor’s specific server and workstation product.
- Each comparison and/or contrast item should include each of the three specific vendors—for both server and workstation products.
- The primary emphasis on grading will address comparison and contrast items; however, you must still provide references and cite your work throughout the paper.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
- Use each week’s lecture, reading assignments, labs, and discussions as guidance and supporting information for your paper.
- APA formatting is required for your paper.
- The paper shall be your individual and original work. This is not a team project.
- The paper is intended to be a professional document.
- Questions concerning the paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic.