Posted: February 26th, 2023
Use the following data to interpret the results of the assessment.
Gender: Male Age: 36 Weight: 185 lbs Time to complete: 12 min 45 sec HR: 142bpm
1. Show your work for calculating an estimated VO2mx with the above data
2. Provide an ExRx for this client based on their results for improving CRF.
1. Complete a Queen’s College Step Test with a “client”
Recovery HR: _________
2. Calculate your “client’s” estimated VO2max and show your work.
3. Use the Treadmill-Based Cardio Fitness Classification (Table 3.8 in GTEP 11th Edition) to classify the fitness rating of this client.
4. Based on the classification, what ExRx would you include for this “client”.
5. What factors other than CRF fitness level may influence results of this type of test?
Gender: Age: Body Weight: Age Predicted HR Max:
Resting Heart Rate: 70% HRR:
Testing Values (record all, be sure to indicate which are 1st and 2nd above 110):
HR Stage 1: Stage 2: Stage 3: Stage 4:
BP Stage 1: Stage 2: Stage 3: Stage 4:
1. Complete the graph technique to interpret the data. Graph, work rate, & interpretation packet will be provided (or can be downloaded on the assignment page) submit along with this worksheet. Use the equation below (from page 78 of the Fitness Assessment Manual) and plug in the workload determined by the graph to get estimated VO2max.
VO2 = [(1.8 X Work Rate)/body weight in kg] + 7
2. Complete the calculation-based-formula for the data here, show work:
3. Interpret the results of the submax bike test (use table 3.9 in the GTEP text)
4. Provide an ExRx for this client based on their estimated VO2max
1. How would you determine which CRF assessment to use with your client?
2. Complete a 3 -2 -1 for this activity. 3 things you learned, 2 things you need practice with, 1 main lingering question or take away.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.