Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are part of every organization, workplace, or website. At EssyBy, we have our own Terms and Conditions as stated on this page. These Terms govern the access and use of our website.
In using this website, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions on this page. Please read these Terms carefully before using any of the services we provide. Any improper usage of our website and its services is strictly prohibited. Once you place an order on our website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed with all the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
Submitting a request and/or payment on our website implies that you are legally obligated to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
We are an online educational platform giving students a chance to interact and academic help from professional academic writers. As an organization, we ensure delivery of quality services to all our clients. We create an enabling environment that allows students to discover expert academic writers with abilities required for their assignment requirements and who meet their financial plan, deadline, and different necessities such as innovation of substance and content originality. Contact at EssyBy for World class assignment help services.
- Definition of Terms
Website– A website is a set of related web pages located under a single domain name available at EssayBy where professional essay help services are offered.
Services– This refers to all types of written tasks such as essays, dissertations, reports, research papers, course work, and any other type of academic work that might be requested by a client.
We, Us, Ours– Refers to our academic writing company which has been registered under the laws of the United Kingdom.
User, You, Client– Refers to a natural person, individual entrepreneur, or a legal entity that has been registered on our website by creating a personal account and has accepted the Terms stated on this page. Also refers to anyone submitting their personal information, bidding, placing an order, uploading any information, or transferring payment on this website.
Writer– This refers to a professional freelancer who has been employed by our company under a contract and they are responsible for taking care of all orders placed on our website. They research and write academic essays assigned to them by our quality control department according to their academic qualifications and experience.
Account– This is the personalized section of our website that cannot be accessed by the public. It is created when a user register’s on our website. It can only be accessed using the user’s username and password
Order– Refers to an electronic request by a client for a specific writing service that has been paid for. The client provides details on the scope of work and other order requirements. The order is submitted by filling and submitting the order form and it is submitted electronically by a client on our website.
Product– This is the end product resulting from order processing according to order instructions. It is an original content document that is delivered as a digital document to the client that satisfies their academic requirements.
Client’s information– Refers to any information presented on the website by a client for use as a reference or an example in processing their order. This information can be uploaded on the order form and we have the right to decide on the size and format of any materials being uploaded on our website.
- Order Placing and Registration
- The ordering process begins with filling the order form with your assignment’s instructions and requirements. This is the only successful and acceptable way to order any product on our website.
- Provide every important information related to your order and upload all files needed to process your order. Give the scope of your work, number of pages, order deadline, topic, number of sources, citation style, level of study, and any other important information related to your order. After ensuring you have provided all important instructions, register on our website.
- Provide your working contact details such as phone number, email address, and name. If you change any of this information, ensure you update the information on our website. You can contact our support team if you face any challenges when updating or changing the information.
- Order Payment
- The processing of your order begins once payment has been received in full and the payment has been authorized thus it is important to make payment as soon as possible. We are not responsible for delivering any order that has not been paid for.
- The order price depends on our current pricing and should be paid in advance as soon as the order form has been submitted. This will ensure that the processing of your order begins as soon as possible.
- Use the payment methods available on our website. Please check our website to find the available payment method during the time of your payment.
- You can request and receive a refund if you decide to stop working with us at any stage of your order according to our money-back guarantee. During refunds, we will not be responsible for any bank transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and any delays resulting from bank service issues.
- It is your responsibility to pay taxes including any value-added taxes depending on the jurisdiction of the service you receive from us.
- You must comply with your obligation under the income tax provision in your jurisdiction.
- Order Processing
- Order validation. We have the right to re-check your order details to ensure that the instructions you provided were met successfully. The order will be modified if a mismatch is identified to ensure the client gets what they had ordered.
- Changes in order details. You can only change your order’s instruction if a writer has not started working on your order. We do not allow any changes once the writers have started researching and working on your order. You will be requested to pay an additional fee if the changes increase the order volume, makes the order more complex, or narrows the order’s deadline.
- Resources. Please specify any materials you want the writer to use in processing your order. If you have copies of these materials, feel free to upload them with the order form. You can also upload them on your order page by pressing the files button and following the steps provided.
- Communication. Feel free to contact us or the writer working on your order through the special messenger on your order page any time you have questions or if you need clarifications. Our support team is available and ready to help and you can contact them through live chat, call, or email.
- Progress tracking. You can track the progress of your order through your order page in your account as all details and status of your orders are displayed here. In case the status is not displayed on this page, feel free to contact us using any of the available modes of communication.
- Bidding. It is an order that has been displayed to the writers waiting for them to place bids. Once the writers place bids, the best writer with the best qualifications and experience is selected and assigned the order.
- In progress. Once the best writer is assigned your order, the writer starts working on the order immediately. In this stage, the order is said to be “in progress”. The writer works on your order and delivers it to our editing department where it is checked for all types of errors before being delivered to your order page.
- Finished. This is a complete and error-free essay that has gone through all checks to ensure it meets your instructions. Please review your paper to ensure it meets your expectations before pressing the “approve” button.
- Canceled by customer. This is an order that has been canceled by the clients either in the “bidding” or “in progress” stage.
- Canceled by the writer. This happens when a writer is unable to work on your order. Do not worry about this as another qualified writer will be assigned your order thus it will be completed and delivered before the order deadline. This rarely happens as writers review order instructions before placing bids to ensure they can handle the order without any problems.
- Canceled by the system. Your order might be canceled by the system if you take too long to make payments. This can also happen if you give incomplete or conflicting order instructions and you are not available to modify these instructions on time.
- Order Delivery
- It is our responsibility to ensure all orders placed on our website are delivered on time and all deadlines are met.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the availability of a delivery channel for the delivery of your order. We will not take responsibility for any incorrect information you share on our website such as wrong email address, spam filters, internet outages, and general client negligence. Provide working communication channels so we can contact you any time we need clarification on issues concerning your “in progress” order. Contact us anytime you need assistance on issues about your order and its delivery and you will get help immediately.
- It is your responsibility to review, approve, and download your paper once it has been uploaded on your personal order page.
- Review our Money-back Guarantee to learn more about your right to a refund.
- Order Revision
- Review our Revision Policy.
- Your revision request can be rejected if revision instructions are inconsistent with your initial instructions. For such revisions, you will be requested to make an extra payment for us to revise your paper.
- Your multiple revision requests can be rejected if your behavior suggests that you are trying to exploit the writer or if your revision requests seem unreasonable.
- Refund Policy
You have the right to request and receive a partial or full refund if any of your commitments is violated. It is our responsibility to ensure all orders are processed and delivered on time. We must ensure that the product delivered to you meets all your academic requirements and all instructions stated on the order form were followed carefully.
Please read our Money-Back Guarantee to learn more about your right to a refund.
- The Use of the Products
- Any time you purchase a product on our website you agree to use it for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Any payment made on our website is an appreciation of the effort and time used in researching and writing your paper according to the instructions you provide on our website. It also ensures all the necessary maintenance and administration for successful product delivery.
- You do not have the right to modify, distribute, reproduce, or display any of the products you receive from us on the internet over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
Any time you place your order on our website and make payments for the product you acknowledge and agree that:
- We have the right to nullify any contract or agreement existing between us and any person who tries to pass the products they receive from us as their original work. You do not have the right to pass any of the products you receive from us to third parties or distribute them for payment or any other purpose.
- You do not have the right to put your name on any of the products you receive from us. All the products we deliver to our clients are to be used for research and reference purposes only. This is because we do not encourage cheating nor do we knowingly involve ourselves in acts of academic fraud or dishonesty.
- We will not be liable for any unethical, illegal, inappropriate, or wrongful use of any of the products we deliver to our clients or any materials found on our website. The person purchasing the product is fully responsible for all disciplinary actions resulting from improper or illegal use of the product.
- Personal Data and Payment Information: use and security
- Account Information and Security
- During the registration process, you will be requested to give your phone number, email address, and name. Your email address or name will be used as your username and you will be requested to select a password for your account.
- Please do not share or disclose your account details to anyone as it is your responsibility to keep the information secure from any unauthorized persons.
- You will be held responsible for any orders or activities associated with your account and that’s why it is important to keep your password safe. In case you realize or suspect that someone has your password, change the password immediately. This can be done by pressing the “edit profile” button or the “forgot password” button. In case of any challenges or problems, contact our support team as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to change your password any time we feel it is no longer secure. If this happens, you will be notified and the new password will be emailed to you through the email address you have shared on our website. This is why you should always ensure the email address on your profile is working and correct.
- In case you forget your password press the “forgot password” button and follow the steps provided. You can easily reset your password as long as you can satisfy our security check. The security check is important as it ensures only you can access and change any information on your account’s profile. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you experience any problems when resetting your password.
- Website use: termination and suspension of use
- You only have the right to access and use the website solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You should never access or use the website or any part of the website for illegal purposes. Never use the website for any of the following purposes.
- To transfer any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any applicable laws.
- To pass information that encourages behavior that constitutes a criminal offense, or anything that breaches any applicable laws.
- To involve in activities that interfere negatively with other people’s access and use of the website.
- To transmit, make, or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright law without getting permission from the owner.
- You are responsible for any loss that might result from breaching the Terms stated on this page.
- Your use of the website might be terminated if you breach any of the Terms stated on this page.
- Your access and use of the website might be suspended for some time if we suspect that your use of the website is affecting the operations of the website or might affect other people using the website. Time will be taken to investigate this before you can be allowed to start using our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your right to use our services even when you have paid the full amount if the information initially provided for registration n our service, r that is later subsequently modified contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information we consider as being relevant.
- Your use of the website can be terminated if you do not cooperate throughout the ordering process or if we suspect that you are involved in fraudulent transactions.
- Contacting a writer by means not allowed by the website is a violation of these Terms and should be avoided.
- EssayBy may terminate your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice if you are in breach of the Terms of this agreement. The company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
- IPRs in the products.
- All our products are drafted by our professional writers.
- We retain full copyright of all the products we produce even after delivery.
- You are granted a non-exclusive license to use any product delivered to you after making payments. The product should be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You do not have the right to distribute, publish, transmit, display, modify, or create imitative works of the products you receive or the contents of this website without written permission.
- You will be responsible for all losses and costs we may incur due to the unauthorized use of any products or materials you get from this website.
- IPRs in any materials you share with us.
You will be responsible for any loss we may incur due to any of the materials you share or upload on our website for use as source materials, an example, or as a reference. Please ensure that the materials you share with us do not infringe on the Intellectual property rights or the rights of any other person. The materials should not violate any applicable laws.
- IPRs on the website
- We own all IPRs in any part of the website.
- No IPRs on the website or part of it will be transferred to any person who accesses our website.
- You do not have the right to copy, disseminate, or download any content of the website not unless it has been permitted by these Terms or you have written permission from us.
- Sources used feature
- We do not deliver articles or e-books in their entirety. We only deliver excerpts from the original document for referencing purposes
- You will be requested to pay a service fee for the collection and delivery of those materials. Links are also provided which can be used to access the materials in their entirety for purchasing or viewing.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- There is no guarantee that the website will meet all your requirements and expectations as it has been referred to as “is”. You might be unable to access our website or some of the services we provide if your computer does not support encryption and other relevant technology.
- You can access our website via the World Wide Web (www) which is independent of us. You are subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations when accessing and using the World Wide Web. Your use of the web is at your own risk thus you should be very careful in all your actions. We do not represent that the website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction.
- We will not take responsibility for any loss that might result from any changes we make to the website.
- We will not be responsible for any losses arising from or in connection with the products and/or services including but not limited to;
- Phone, electronic, hardware, or software, network, internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
- Failed, garbled, incomplete, or delayed computer or email transmissions.
- Any delays and disruptions in a product or service arising from events beyond the control of the company.
- Any losses, injuries, or damages that might result from utilizing the product we deliver to you.
- Typing or printing errors in any of the products we deliver to you.
- We will not take responsibility for any loss or cost that you or any other person might incur from using our website or from your inability to use the website. Also, we will not take responsibility for any losses arising from events outside our reasonable control or for any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- You do not have the right to transfer your rights as stated in these Terms to another person. On the other hand, we can transfer our rights as stated on these Terms to another business where we are sure that your rights as a customer will not be violated.
- If you breach these Terms and no disciplinary action is taken, the Terms still apply and we will be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies in the future if or any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- All notices from you must be in writing and should be sent to us through email, or live chat unless it has been stated otherwise on these Terms.
- We can send our notices to you through:
- A display on the website.
- A display on your order page.
- An email to your personal email address.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
- Disputes related to these Terms must be resolved through negotiations between the parties involved who agree to make all efforts to resolve the dispute at this level. Failure to reach an agreement, the dispute must be resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). The LCIA Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- The company and the client agree to solve any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only. It should not be resolved on a class, collective, or representative basis or on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general action, or as a member in any such class, collective, representative, or private attorney general proceedings.
- Our company reserves the right at any time to:
- Alter any specifications, features, functions, or information on the website or on the services we provide.
- Suspend or discontinue permanently or temporarily any or all parts of the website or service which might limit the availability of any feature, content, or database.
- Impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all the services. This can happen with or without prior notice without any liability to any loss that might be incurred.
- Commercially reasonable efforts will be used to notify you of any changes we intend to make on the services or website that are likely to affect you materially or might diminish the functionality of any service you are interested in when accessing and using our website.
- These Terms will be revised or updated from time to time. In case of an update or a revision, you will be notified through the email address you have shared on your account or the updated or revised version of the Terms will be displayed on the website. Any other method chosen by us at our commercially reasonable discretion can also be used to notify you of the changes in these Terms.
- By using our website after such update or a revision, you agree to comply and be bound by the new Terms. In some cases, you might be requested to give your consent to be bound by the new Terms. Please ensure you review these Terms from time to time. If you disagree with any of the changes made to our website or services, please feel free to deactivate your account.
- Contact Details
For any assistance, please feel free to contact us through call, email, live chat, or a message on your order page. Our support team is available 24/7, ready, and willing to assist you with any type of academic writing services. Contact us now!