Revision Policy - essayby.com
EssayBy Revision Policy
EssayBy is a well-known website that provides students all over the globe with World-class academic writing services. We always seek to deliver the best quality to our customers to ensure complete satisfaction and this has helped to convert every new customer into a happy returning and loyal customer. We provide academic writing services in over 80 subjects with the help of our 500+ expert academic writers.
Our primary objective is to grow the scope of research and academic writing services to ensure students get all the help they need by visiting our website. Apart from delivering high-quality papers, we offer free revisions on all our orders in any case of dissatisfaction. Your paper will be revised free of charge as long as it meets our revision policy criteria until full satisfaction. The following are our revision policy criteria.
If your order is delivered before the order deadline which will happen in most cases, you do not have to wait for the deadline to pass. Review your paper as soon as it is delivered and send your revision request if necessary. This will give us enough time to work on your paper.
How can I send my order for a free revision?
You can request a free revision by clicking the “Send for a Revision” button on your personal order page if the option is available. This should be done during the revision period which lasts 14 days from the time you approve your order.
You can as well send your revision request via email or you can as well live chat with our online agents if the "Send for Revision" option is not available. In any case, we will do our best to ensure you get the best results and experience any time you work with us.
Note that: You do not have the right to request a free revision for a paper with an unresolved dispute.
- Consistent instructions- please provide all essential guidelines when placing your order. Once the order is delivered as per the initial instructions, we will not be held liable for any mistakes emerging from missing instructions. Your revision request must comply with your initial instructions. If our quality control department decides that your initial instructions were met, your revision request will not be accepted.
- Proper revision request- A proper revision request is placed by pressing the “Request revision" button on your personal order page. Any revision requests sent by email or call will be ignored until the special revision request button is used.
- 14 days deadline- Upon the approval of your order, you have 14 days to send your free revision request. Revision requests can be sent any time before the order is approved.
- 21 days deadline for long orders and orders with a progressive delivery feature- For long orders with a 12 to 14 days deadline or more, you can send your revision request within 21 days from the initial approval. The 21 days revision request period also applies to orders with a progressive delivery feature. You only have 21 days after the initial approval to send your free revision request.
What should I indicate when sending my revision request?
To place a free revision, you will be requested to indicate your revision deadline and revision instructions based on your initial instructions. Please note that the revision deadline cannot be less than 24hours.
Revision instructions are any kind of feedback that gives clear direction on what changes have to be made in the paper, such instructions can include comments, suggestions, and/or questions.
Feel free to attach any file regarding the revision. Such files can be the completed paper we delivered to you with your comments in it.
Once your revision request has been reviewed and approved, your writer will start working on it as soon as possible. In case of any questions, our support team will contact you via email, call, or a message on your personal order page.
When will I be requested to pay an extra fee?
NB: We offer paid revision services to clients who want to have their essays revised or improved. If you have done your paper by yourself and are not sure whether its quality will earn you higher grades, contact us for assistance. We will revise your paper to eliminate all errors and ensure all assignment instructions were followed. We will help you get that grade you have always wanted.
Your revision deadline might be extended if the time frame you paid for allows the extension on a writer’s request. The writer might require more time to work on your paper.
You can request us to assign the revision of your paper to a different writer. In this case, you might be required to extend your revision deadline by up to 12 hours. This will give us time to find the right expert to revise your paper. The writer will as well get enough time to work on your order.
- When you miss the deadline for a free revision request. In case you missed the 14 days or 21 days deadline depending on the nature of your order, we can still revise your paper at a small fee. Please contact our support team to get the estimate of the fee to pay to have your order revised. Your revision instructions will be reviewed and a fair price will be set for the revision. This only happens if you fail to send your revision request within the set revision deadline.
- If your paper needs major enhancements. Major enhancements might require your paper to be written from scratch or have large parts of the paper changed. In this case, you will be required to pay an extra fee. Revision fees are different in each case and will be decided upon by our team once they review your revision instructions.
- In case of a charge in the initial instructions. Your paper can be revised at a fee if you need a revision after changing your initial instructions. The fee will depend on the amount of revision required. Revision fees are usually lower than a full assignment fee.