Posted: February 28th, 2023
This unit reviews common steps in completing analysis before, during, and after creating technical documents. This unit emphasizes the importance of persuasion.
Upon completion of this unit, the student will be able to do the following:
· Produce documents appropriate to audience, purpose, and genre by applying principles of writing as a process; adjusting language based on audience, purpose, and occasion;
· Develop verbal, visual, and multimedia materials as necessary, in individual and/or collaborative projects, as appropriate by planning an appropriate technical writing project;
· Reading and responding to course materials in a way that demonstrates ability to apply, analyze, evaluate, and synthesize material effectively;
· Discern the validity, value, and strengths and weaknesses of information, assessments, statements, or evidence provided, and providing a solid, evidence-based explanation of such a critique.
Industry Website Analysis Nursing
No unread replies.No replies
In this discussion board, you’re going to find and analyze your own field’s professional website. All fields have at least one organization dedicated to the field, and many have more than one. Professional organizations are dedicated to furthering study and thought in their field, looking out for the interests of their members, and often providing their members with useful and timely information. For example, MLA is one of many professional organizations that scholars of English may belong to. There is also the National Council of Teachers of English specifically for English teachers at all levels, and College Composition and Communication (CCC) is specifically focused on collegiate English studies.
In a discussion board of 250-350 words, locate and share the professional organization and associated website that you have located. This association and website must be related to your chosen field (don’t just choose one at ransom). Complete an analysis of the professional organization’s website in which you address the following items. You may have to do some digging around to find the best answers to these questions in the website.
· Audience (be specific)
· Organization Goals (a mission or purpose statement)
· Design Choices (include images if relevant)
· Persuasive rhetoric (Ethos, Pathos, Logos)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.