Posted: September 23rd, 2021
topic: Falls and Falls Risk Reduction in Elderly Patients
1. Abstract (1/2 page)
2. Falls – Risk factors (mention at least 2) (2 pages)
3. Conclusions (1/2 page)
Topic: Family Health Assessment
Select a family from your community and address the following points with the selected family:
1. Functional Health Patterns
2. Family Structur: individuals, relevant attributes of family composition, race/ethnicity, social class, spirituality, environment
3. Family Health and Health Behaviors
4. Findings: functional health patterns strengths, health problems or barriers to health)
5. Application of Family Systems Theory: Application of family systems theory to initiate positive changes in family functions over time is thoroughly discussed
Be sure to include:
Purpose: Examine changes introduced to reform or restructure the U.S. health care delivery system.
Discuss action taken for reform and restructuring and the role of the nurse within this changing environment.
Include the following:
Outline a current or emerging health care law or federal regulation introduced to reform or restructure some aspect of the health care delivery system. Describe the effect of this on nursing practice and the nurse’s role and responsibility.
Discuss how quality measures and pay for performance affect patient outcomes. Explain how these affect nursing practice and describe the expectations and responsibilities of the nursing role in these situations.
Discuss professional nursing leadership and management roles that have arisen and how they are important in responding to emerging trends and in the promotion of patient safety and quality care in diverse health care settings.
Research emerging trends. Predict two ways in which the practice of nursing and nursing roles will grow or transform within the next five years to respond to upcoming trends or predicted issues in health care.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.