Posted: February 26th, 2023
Your assignment for Unit I is to consider your own personal leadership style and the theory that best fits you. What type of leader do you want to be, and why? In your essay, identify the leadership theory that best aligns with your personal leadership style, and briefly describe the theory. Then, explain why you chose this theory and how using this theory will help you in your future career.
Your essay must be at least two pages in length. You must include an introduction and use a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources that are academic in nature from the CSU Online Library to support your essay. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA style.
If you would like a refresher on writing essays, consider watching the Success Center’s tutorial by clicking
For the Unit III Case Study, you will read the article below and answer the instructions that follow.
In order to access the following resource, click the link below.
Schindler, J. H., & Rogers, S. (2016). Diversity, inclusion, and followership. In R. Koonce, M. C. Bligh, M. K. Carsten, & M. Hurwitz (Eds.),
Followership in action: Cases and commentaries (pp. 83–90).
In a minimum of two pages (not counting the title and reference pages), address how you would respond to the following points:
· Do you believe Carl is aware that he is a follower as well as the first shift supervisor? If you were the vice president (VP) of operations, how would you ensure that Carl understands what needs to be done to improve morale on the first shift?
· If you were the VP of finance, and you were aware that the company should hire a more diverse workforce at various levels of the organization, including supervisory positions, what could you do in a short-term period of time to remedy the situation? What could you do in a long-term period of time? Develop a plan for each.
· If you were the CEO of the Jamson Manufacturing Company, how would you begin to create an atmosphere where all workers feel that they are accountable yet valued and appreciated in a way that supports organizational growth and excellence?
Please note: Although there are six questions at the end of the article, you only need to address those listed above.
Format your case study using APA format. Make certain to cite and reference the case study and any additional resources that are used in your response.
In this unit, we discussed 360-degree feedback. During this assignment, you will take this concept a step further and research best practices. Additionally, you will consider how you can use them as a part of your professional career.
Start by researching best practices for 360-degree feedback, and research how leaders/organizations implement it. Then, begin to consider how you would like to handle feedback with your own subordinates.
Your research paper should meet the following criteria:
· Include an introduction.
· Explain 360-degree best practices and implementation plans.
· Include examples of organizations’ use of feedback and your evaluation of its effectiveness.
· Explain how you will use feedback with your own employees in your future career.
· Evaluate how you will use 360-degree feedback to increase employee motivation and morale.
Your research paper should be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least three outside sources to support your ideas, one of which must be from the CSU Online Library. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA style.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.