Posted: February 26th, 2023
Learning Activity: Developing an Employee Training Session
Imagine you are a new employee in an HR department. Your first task is to develop a plan for an employee training session on stress management.
- Identify specific, relevant topics that should be covered during the training session, with justification.
- Describe proven methods of tracking employee attendance and dealing with employees who do not attend or participate in mandatory training.
- Develop detailed criteria to assist in selecting a vendor to use for the stress management training session.
- Provide a well-reasoned explanation for why one of these training methods is most effective: presentations, case studies, simulations, and discussions.
- Cite one or more credible, relevant, and appropriate sources that support the creation of a training plan.
Consider beginning with your course textbook and sources that can be found in the library.
For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.