Posted: February 26th, 2023
· Meaningfully respond to your classmate (i.e., Don’t just say, “I agree,” or “Great post.”). Respond in a way that will encourage further discussion.
· Ask a relevant question in your response for your classmate to respond to. If needed, review the
Writing Open-Ended Questions Links to an external site.resource provided by the Writing Center..
My name is Paige Caponetto. I am currently unable to upload a video and use any sort of PowerPoint until I get to my home computer, my laptop likes to fight and lose with those applications. I'm in the process of getting a new one, but it seems as soon as we reach that point something else happens. -- ANYWAYS! Nice to meet you all! I'm from Kansas City, MO. I'm not a football fan but I married into a football family (Go Chiefs?). I honestly prefer hockey as a sport of choice. I've been with my husband for 11 years now, we have one kid who is 9 and is ADHD/Autistic, so every day is an adventure. We just recently lost our first adopted fur baby, and we still have two more. Life is certainly different without the older guy running around. My hobbies are reading, writing, and playing video games (WoW currently is my go-to). -- I work with my husband in the mental health field, and we take care of mentally and physically disabled adults. I used to work in a school and did a major career change, and I couldn't not be more happier in my current career. With the clients I am able to help them still learn reading, writing, and even working on speech.
One of my professional goes is honestly just helping others. I feel like with this class, it will help me get other staff on the same page as what I am doing with the clients to make them more independent, which is one of our goals as a company. I consider myself organized and each of the clients I work with has a place in a planner and what they achieved and what we worked on. I leave these in the houses so other staff can take notes throughout the week and I see what is going on when I am not there. So far everything has been going really well to where one of our clients is looking for a part time job to gain more independence.
Every time a read the word Plagiarism I get a little upset. I don't understand why people do it or think it is okay.
· Paraphrasing is YOU describing what is going on in the text you are researching.
· Three ways to not plagiarize - Cite, Quote when needed, utilize Turnitin
· The use of Turnitin can my me a better writer by checking for plagiarism issues and make sure that the score is none to low and how to possibly fix.
Nice meeting you all!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.