Posted: February 26th, 2023
Instructions: Read the following case study and answer the reflective questions.
- Formatted and cited in current APA 7
- The discussion must address the topic
- Rationale must be provided
- Use at least 600 words (no included 1st page or references in the 600 words)
- Use 3 academic sources. Not older than 5 years
- Not Websites are allowed.
- Plagiarism is NOT allowed
CASE STUDY: Albert Albert Mitchell is a 36-year-old man who will be traveling to Dubai to give a business presentation in 3 months. Although he has traveled widely in the United States as a consultant, this is his first trip to the Middle East. He requests information regarding immunizations needed before his trip. Albert states that as he will be in Dubai for only a few days, he is unlikely to contract a disease in such a short time and therefore believes that it is illogical to obtain immunizations. Albert states that he has heard that the side effects of the immunizations might be worse than the diseases they prevent. He is also concerned about leaving his wife at home alone because she is 6 months pregnant.
1-How would you address Albert’s beliefs?
2-What learning would be needed in each domain?
3-What learning theories would you consider? How might his family concerns be addressed?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.